FUTURE
What is the meaning of future ? The future is what will happened
in the time after the present. Its arrival is considered to inevitable due to
the existence of time and the law of physics. Everyone in life have their own
future. Right ? Same as me ioo.
A person needs to achieve certain goals in one’s life before
you can call them successful. Successful is to achieve goals, you have set. I have
set certain goals in my future. My profession goals in my life are to find a
good job that makes me happy, get a good education and find a job that makes me
enough money for me to support my family and help people.
My another profession goal of mine s for me to be a making
good money in my work. I am not saying thaht I need to be making millions but I
want enough so that I can help my
family. My main goal in the money is to keep my family happy. I want them to
have enough but not too much.
I also have my personal future goals in my life. Some of my
persona goals are to get married. By getting married and having a family, I believe
I can bring joy in my life. I believe it can bring a joy that no one can know
unless they experience for it self . It is beautiful to watch your children
grow up before you close your eyes.
That’s is all about my future.

No comments:
Post a Comment