KIA ORA!! Love to
TRAVEL??? Yuppys.. I really love to travel. Travelling will increase your spirit and mentality. Beside that, many extreme activities I can experience and participate like flying fox, cable car, rock climbing, snorkeling and hiking. Then, of course you can see the unique of the place you was travelling. In this entry, I think I don't want to share where I was travelling before. I want to tell where I want to go to visit and travel someday. I want to travel to
NEW ZEALAND. The
KIWIS land, the
FISH n CHIPS land, and
MAORI'S land. Warghhhhhhh... I'm sooooo excited to tell why I choose this country. As you know, New Zealand is very peaceful. The green scenery and fresh air that will always calm you down. I'm very addicted to this country as I have searched the information all about New Zealand. I have learned Maori's language but just a beginner. If I can travel to New Zealand, I can see the unique tradition of Maori's citizen. The Maori are the native of Polynesian people of New Zealand or Malaysian said,
orang asli. The Maori are very spiritual and theydi really love their country. So, the Hakka dance created for them to protect themselves from bad enemies that would like to disturb their country. The Maori always keep their culture and language alive. They called New Zealand as
Aotearoa means
The Long White Cloud.
Have ever hear the longest place name in this world?? Haaaaa, the longest place name in the world is
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, a hill in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand. Aotearoa land also popular with the national rugby union team: ALL BLACKS. I really like this team with their tough and fit body. Auwwww..hehe.. Maori's citizen also use moko or tattoos that will image their tradition. I'm really addicted to this country as I have learned the national song, God Defend Our New Zealand in Maori's language and I have learned Haka dance with Maori Stick Dance: E Papa Waiari. Oh My Desk!! Can't wait to go to New Zealand. Hope one day my dream to travel to Aotearoa come true. INSYA ALLAH :) AROHA I AOTEAROA HOU RAWA NUI.
I believe that travelling will make me more matured as I see other tradition in their country. Travelling to other country also make me realized that there are more unique tradition beside our tradition. We can experience how they live, what foods they eat and the clothes they wear. Our knowledge will increase too
ALL BLACKS Haka Dance
The Maori
Fish n Chips
By Leg,
amnzhrie
No comments:
Post a Comment